[rollei_list] Re: Rolleicord 2 focus knob

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:05:29 -0700 (PDT)

Both serial numbers are for the Rolleicord II fourth version, they were not
provided with contact flash from factory and then the camera 935129 received
the flash contact as factory retrofitting or someone installed it.

You previously wrote the camera without flash contact did not have cable
release (sn 998551) but the camera mentioned above has cable release, as I
wrote previously the Rolleicord cameras are provided with a cable release
socket from the first model, and then something could be wrong if you don't
find the cable release socket in the site shown by Patrick, I guess you already
know about it if you wrote one of your cameras has cable release.

Carlos

--- El mié 13-ago-08, Neil Purling <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> The rolleicord II with no cable release is body sn 998551,
> taking lens
> 2722695
> The synced II is with 3mm co-ax contact is body sn 935129
> and taking
> lens 2645862

> - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
> 'subscribe'