[rollei_list] Re: Rolleicord 2 focus knob

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

BTW, to stop the movement shooting with flash as main light source depends more
about the flash light duration than the shutter speed, anyway the shutter speed
is important if the subject is illuminated by independent light sources like a
good ambient light, for this cases the image could appear shaked if the shutter
speed is slow too much.

Carlos