[rollei_list] Re: Rollei today news

  • From: John Wild <jwild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:16:49 +0000

....as soon as I'd heard that Hans Hartje as back as CEO of a new company a
couple of weeks ago, I emailed the factory to ask about a recessed bellows
for my Xact. I had a very fast reply from Reiner Schönrock, in excellent
written English, saying that they had one, although I did feel it was a
little pricey. My further enquiry about SL66 'E' rings returned a 'None
available' reply...

I guess that they are trying to sell excess stock of 6000 cameras and
accessories on Ebay because so far lots have been limited to camera bodies
and magazine/polaroid backs.

John