[rollei_list] Re: Rollei today news

  • From: Emmanuel Bigler <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:40:24 +0100

CarlosMFreaza a écrit :
"DHW Fototechnik to continue activities of Franke & Heidecke
http://www.worldofphoto.com/meldung/meldung2.php?NID=30112274

Thank you Carlos for this information.

We still have to wait and see how the new company with a reduced staff can continue and be profitable. The press release seems to guarantee that the 600X series is not discontinued.

We are waiting for the actual product list.... and (ahem) prices.
I would expect TLR prices to soar... we'll see.
Meanwhile, the web site photoscala.de mentions direct eBay sales for some pieces of 600x equipment.

The relevant article on photoscala.de (in German as usual)
http://www.photoscala.de/Artikel/Braunschweiger-Resterampe
Now I'll look for news on photoscala.de with the keyword "DHW" and no longer with "Franke & Heidecke..."

and the eBay listing by DHW fototechnik.
http://shop.ebay.de/dhw-fototechnik/m.html

--
Emmanuel