[rollei_list] Re: Rollei or pinhole?

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:17:40 -0500

Hi Barry (or James), I looked at the site and was impressed with the arisitic
quaility of the pictures and your biography. I know little about pinhole
photography but would suppose than the process is different and one would have
to be interested in that process of taking and developing pinhole generated
pictures.

I may stand corrected but think that Rollei photography would be excellent for
that type of b&w work. It would make the process much easier. For that matter
if the process is th fun part of it one could go to the older Rollei 35, have
the process and take excellent quaility b&w pictures and not have the film or
size constraints. The 35's were discussed and some excellent pictures were
posted.

Again,the pinhole site was interesting.

Roger