[rollei_list] Re: Rollei flash bracket # 301220 where to obtain?

  • From: Peter James Gordon <pjgordon@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:18:43 -0700

Hi Bob,

I have seen both these brackets listed on ebay, but they seem to be fairly
infrequent and highly sought after (suggested by the high (inflated) prices)...
I was interested for a while, but don't have the $ to justify an accessory
going for 50% of the camera price (I got a great deal on my 35SE)... On a grad
student's budget, I suffer flipping the camera, and sometimes, I don't even
bother doing that... Size is why I got my 35 and you get used to the peculiar
ergonomics. .

This # 301220 was available from the UK, but ended on 2/16/05:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4702&item=3873297660&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I do remember seeing a honeywell bracket specifically designed for the Rollei
35, but ebay won't pull up that listing... maybe it was too long ago now.

Cheers!

Peter

From: Rea1eye@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:14:49 EST
Subject: [rollei_list] Rollei flash bracket  # 301220   where to obtain?

Anyone know where I can get the # 301220 Rollei 35  flash
bracket? It is a straight bracket where you can attach a
flash to the rollei 35 without having to turn the camera
upside down to use a flash.

as seen:
_http://rolleiclub.com/rollei/35/accessories/35-36flash_adapter.htm_
(http://rolleiclub.com/rollei/35/accessories/35-36flash_adapter.htm)