[rollei_list] Re: Rollei at the Movies

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:54:46 -0400

I may well have, Jerry. What were you shootking back then and what did
you contribute to the School?

Eric Goldstein

--

On 9/13/06, Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eric,

Yes, I did use infra-red flashbulbs with IR film, especially during
WW-II during blackouts.. And yes, I did hand-dip a few when
IR bulbs were not available.

You probably saw some of my IR work in the files, archives and
exhibits at our mutual school; the Bronx High School of Science.

Jerry