[rollei_list] Re: Rollei at the Movies

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:19:32 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2006 9:16:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dannysoar@xxxxxxx writes:
It's hard to believe anyone would want such a picture of themselves
being publicly displayed.  Pictures like that have a way of suddenly
appearing all over the web.  I'd say as a simple courtesy, pull it.
David
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
David:
The man already has permission to use it and just brought it up to share with
a few of us.  It's a curious image no doubt but oddly, I didn't make any
effort to save it onto my HD since apropos to the discussion it left me feeling
bit uneasy.  I'm still trying to figure out what that plastic tube running
down the gentleman's leg is...
Leave it up, take it down, the decision is his unless someone whines to his
ISP about it.  Make yourself useful and buy some of the crap I'm selling here
tomorrow.  (^:
Cordially,
Uncle Lunchmeat