[rollei_list] Re: Rollei at the Movies
- From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:28:24 -0400
Craig Roberts wrote:
As I mentioned in my message, Eric, I do have releases. The subjects
are self-advocates. In my work, I live with strict HIIPA regulations
and protective sensibilities and, in this case, the law is satisfied.
That's part of the reason I posed the ethical question.
Sorry to have missed that, Craig. So if I'm understanding you right,
these people have given you informed consent to have their likeness
displayed/published, yet you have ethical qualms relative to doing so.
Do you feel that the consent was not informed? Did they not understand
the implications of what they were signing off on in the release? This
issue has as much ethical impact as the question you raise, if not more...
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts: