[rollei_list] Re: Rollei TLR - The History by Ian Parker

  • From: "redleica" <redleica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 11:26:02 +0000 GMT

My point is that you stated something very specific and very (negative in my
view) about an individual. If there is no evidence to support that claim only
he said something meaning something else in your opinion, its beyond my
cognition.
Stated philosophicaly you mean :
It is sufficient to say, but not necessarily the case that...
I think that this is the most that you could have inferred from your ambigous
statement.
But prensenting the point as a fact is a little ambitious.
As you stated and I am in full agreement with you, we have to learn valuable
lessons form our shared past.
Thanks for your message,
God bless You.
Marvin.