[rollei_list] Re: Rollei TLR - The History by Ian Parker

  • From: "redleica" <redleica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 08:54:23 +0000 GMT

The leading fascist in England was from my home county Derbyshire, his name was
Mosley the government locked him up  during the war and the English King Edward
who was a Nazi smypathiser was "kicked out" of England.
Overall I don't think its a case of good and bad in the sense implied however
its a case of when bad ovtweighs good in a system  and you end up with a
fascist rule like Germany or variuos South American countries.
Just my 2 pesetas.
Good documentary material for a Rollie though.
Thanks for your message,
God bless You.
Marvin.