[rollei_list] Re: Rollei TLR - The History by Ian Parker

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:12:31 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Apart from those enabling the rise of fascism (Fritz
> Thyssen again; Oh
> the irony!), I don't hold  mainstream German
> businessmen of that time
> as criminal for not confronting the regime.  But
> when it came to the
> more odious directives, such as those violating
> human rights, more
> should have resisted.  What they faced was possibly
> prison, loss of
> property, but very unlikely their lives, a small
> price to pay for one's
> soul.
>
> Businessmen like Oskar Schindler and John Rabe are
> rare in any society,
> but represent a higher standard than those who
> accommodate.  In that
> context, Francke and Heidecke were not criminals and
> they made a great
> product.  It could have been worse.  That it wasn't
> better; oh, well.

Von Stauffenberg, Erich von Rommel deaths and hundreds
of German militaries, politicians and civilians killed
after the 20 of July 1944 attempt against Hitler
demonstrate there was a serious German resistance
against the Nazis and this attempt happened after
other several previous attempts like the attempt
against the Hitlers's airplane.
Von Stauffenberg started to conspire against Hitler
from 1942 in Russia when he disliked some SS actions
and then the resistance was not an issue because
Germany was losing the war.
If someone did not put the Staunffenberg's briefcase
behind one of the thick woods that supported the table
where Hitler was talking that day in Östpreussen, the
history could be different.-

It would be a very large message and discussion, a
complete OT to talk about the Nazism origin in Germany
and why this party became so powerful in that country,
but there were obvious extraordinary causes that can
be known reading any objective History book, the
causes justify nothing but they explain the history.

All the best

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!