[rollei_list] Re: Rollei TLR - The History by Ian Parker

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:21:16 -0400

On Sep 6, 2006, at 12:26 AM, Marc James Small wrote:

B&H, and all of the other German optical firms, were under severe strictures after 1933 as to what they were permitted to print. I have a LOT of Prewar Zeiss and F&H and Leitz literatrure minus any national flags and the like, but these are the English-language editions. The German-language editions are a bit different by more then ein bischen.

The books and brochures to which I referred were all English language versions.

Go figuree: businessmen attempt to survive in a hostile environment and you immediately damn them as fellow-travellers. You really ought to re-read your copy of Lenin: he spoke at length on this point.

Which writings by Lenin do you have in mind?

Allen Zak