[rollei_list] Re: [Rollei] Photo Deal magazine

Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I had some exchanges with the Germany-based "Photo Deal" magazine,
> which picked up the classic camera writing where Shutterbug left
> off.  They are still actively soliciting  cooperation for an English
> edition: http://www.photodeal.de/allgemein/english.htm

Thanks Jan, that sort of random information is why I subscribe to the
list! I am leaving my office in Cologne for the weekend in a few
minutes, and will stop by the photo magaine section of the local Saturn
to see if I can get a copy :-)

John Lehman
College, Alaska USA (in Cologne Germany through June)