[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Lens Tests

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 07:43:17 -0300

Thank you Stephen for the post, I knew the lens tests through the old
RUG member message I reproduced a few days ago but the magazine
articles direct reading has a different flavor; I knew Herbert Kepler
Asahi Pentax camera book.
The articles contain some of the topics Rollei TLR users have been
discussing along 50 years: EVS or no EVS, built- in lightmeter or no
built- in lightmeter, 3.5/75 four elements vs 3.5/75 five elements
lenses, Planar vs Xenotar, but HK final words in the first article
summarize the idea about the Rolleiflex at the time:"Good solid
improvements for one of the finest cameras in the world".

Carlos
PS: Herbert Kepler died in January 4, 2008.-