[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Flash

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:58:02 -0800

At 11:25 AM 1/20/2006 -0500, Ruddy Royce wrote:

I have a rollei flash and it says 2.8 C on the box. Does this mean that it only fits this bayonet or can I through the use of an adapter fit it to a 3.5 F.

thanks

You may need a new ring to clip onto the smaller lens bayonet. Those adapters were once commonly available.

I may be able to find one around here because years back I moved from a 2.8C to a 3.5F and had to buy a new adapter ring for the smaller bayonet size.

If no one turns one up, email me privately and I'll see if it's still with my flash.

Don Williams
La Jolla, CA