[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35S, SE

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 23:00:36 -0400

At 10:39 PM 9/30/2007, marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Thanks for the responses. Mark I wonder if we are on the same page
>here, I am talking about the Petri Colour 35, which is a very high
>quality minature camera, not the cheap mass produced models.
>Carlos I have never seen a 35 used in any exacting work such as street
>documentary, and that's what I think counts against the 35. Sure for
>static subjects its OK, zone focus and all.
>I really think that for the size of the camera the M3 with a
>collapsable 50mm is infinitely better. The size differential is minimal.
>In my opinion I think the 35 is an infexible tool. I agree with the
>post that the Kodak Retina is also a good minature, they are excellent.

Marvin

There are times when I consider ending this List, and yours is one of the posts which pushes me close to the limit. BUY a 35S. Shoot sixty rolls with it. Then tell us why you like or do not like it.

Buy one. Use it. Learn. It is a really great camera once you learn how to use it.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!