From: rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ERoustom
Sent: 20 January 2007 17:00
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35 question

Thank you both Carlos and Lance for putting my mind at ease.
I suppose a CLA would clear up the other issues, and maybe Krikor has an
extra screw for the back.

Believe it or not, this camera has it's original battery in it, and it
still works. The previous owner did not even think it had a battery, and
never replaced it. There was some discussion previously about whether
the battery was "on" all the time. Except when it's the sensor is kept
in the dark? Any thoughts?

E.