[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35 and variable spacing on film

  • From: eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:56:59 +0000

Thank you for the thorough answer Emmanuel. Overlapping didn't happen, and did
not appear to be a risk - cutting the negs apart was a little tricky in some
places. I looked into this further, and noticed that the take up spool allows
the lead end of film to go through to the other side of the spool, distorting
the roll of exposed film into an oval, which might pull the film at uneven
rates as it turned?

Kansas for Kodachrome: Could it be the same lab that's taken on Fuji's mailers?

Elias

From: bigler@xxxxxxxx