[rollei_list] Re: Rodinal, TMax, scanning

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:25:39 -0300

2011/3/20 CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>:
 it happened that I developed the second TMax
> 400 roll with the Tetenal and liked the results very much, I forgot to
> insist with Rodinal for this 400 T film, I kept it for the TMax100.

I really forgot I did insist with the TMax400 and Rodinal combo, this
is another roll and results were very satisfactory, the image was
taken with the 3.5F Planar at 1/30 f 4 camera handheld, developed in
Rodinal 1+25 during 6 minutes at 20ºC, the photograph was selected for
the "Flickr Explore" page that year, I quote it to be fair with the
TMax 400 Rodinal combo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/380797665/