[rollei_list] Re: Robert Capa's Rolleiflex

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:36:54 -0300

Marc:
         Thank you for the suggestion, I know T Mike Fletcher and his
relationship with Capa issues, I had contact with him on and off list;
anyway, about to recognize a Rollei TLR model, I rarely need help when
the visible elements are enough to do it like for the Rolleiflex
Standard (second photograph). The doubt is between two similars models
for the first photograph because the camera front is not visible and
the left lateral sides are identical for both models, it could be an
Automat or a Standard Neu.
Carlos