[rollei_list] Re: Re : Difficult To Load?

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:54:29 -0400

At 09:50 AM 7/20/2010, Allen Zak wrote:
But when Leica changed to a fixed slotted take-up spool in the M4 series, its film loading went from PITA to Best Ever.

Allow us to differ on this. There is a reason many Leica pros regarded the M4 and later system as the "Never-Load" system due to its extremely high failure rate. That is the one stupid thing on my M6. I vastly prefer the simple and VERY reliable M3 system with the removable spool.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!