[rollei_list] Re: Re : Difficult To Load?

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:19:50 -0700

Hit send too quick. The most difficult cameras to load for me were the old
Contax with the stupid drop off back and the removable spool, followed by
the Leica M. Leica did the smart thing by using the Minolta invented swing
open back on the R, they were just too stupid, some would say stubborn, to
make the M with the same to make it a better camera. But that is all gone
with digital, where Leica among others makes their real money from these
days.

--
Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬