[rollei_list] ROLLEI GOODIES FOR SALE-- August 11, 2006

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei list <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:28:06 -0700

 -- FOR SALE- Lower Prices, but feel free to make offers on them!

Bay 1 Sunshade (lenshood)---- Mint Condition (a steal)---------- $20

ROLLEI Eveready Case Front for camera with Pentaprism (Cat. #1037) very
rare. MINT condition. Fits ALL Rollei 2 piece cases. .----------- $50

Weston Mater III Exp. Meter. Fully functioning condition. With case and
neck cord. ------------------------------ $25

BOOK- "The Negative" by Ansel Adams, Latest edition (1995) Mint.
This latest edition shows the Zone System as used with modern exposure
meters------------------------------------------- $20

ROLLEINAR 2 Bay I Set, Perfect cond., In case.----------- $35

ROLLEI Pistol Grip, Later type, with Rolleifix and Rollei wrist strap
(very rare) and cable release.  All MINT------------------ $70

BAY II Lens cap for 42mm lens spacing (3.5 E etc.) Mint------ $40

BAY III Lens cap-- Chrome, folding type, mint------- $50

ROLLEI PLATE ADAPTER SET-- Latest model, in box, with Ground Glass
slide, 3 sheet film holders and leather pouch, all near mint--- $65

A Rollei collector friend has recently entrusted me with a load of
Rollei accessories for TLRs and 35mm SLRs including Rolleinars, and
filters.  ALL BRAND NEW and in original boxes. Made by B+W.
 Here is the listing:

Bayonet I-- Light yellow filter------------------------ $15
            Light green filter ------------------------  "
Bayonet II-- Light yellow filter----------------------- $20
             Medium yellow filter----------------------  "
             Light green filter------------------------  "

E46--------- UV Filter--------------------------------- $20

E49--------- Medium yellow filter---------------------- $15

MINOX FLASH-- Tiny flashgun with retracting reflector for AG-1 bulbs.
Fits in any camera shoe and has a PC cord. I have used it on my Leicas,
Nikon and Rolleis.  With brown leather case, a little gem!------ $10

KODAK Filter Safe for four Series 6 (or smaller) filters and a
Polarizer screen. New condition---------------- $10

ROLLEINAR/ ROLLEIPAR 2 Set, Bay I, coated, in Rollei case, near
mint, perfect glass-------------- $35

ROLLEI Wrist strap for Rollei 35-- new-- $10

Honeywell Tilt-A-Mite Flash for ALL 3 small flashbulb sizes,
Mint condition.  Battery IS available at Radio Shack--- $10
HELIOPAN UV FILTER- 24mm for Rollei 35. New, in case & box. -- $15

Personal checks accepted, but only on US banks.

Money orders and currency OK, but in US dollars

ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING. Contact me, off list, per Marc's request.

        6123 Soledad Mtn Rd
        La Jolla   CA   92037-7017

        (858) 459-6103