[rollei_list] Re: Query: Mechancial Cameras

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:00:09 -0700

Hi Jerry,

Tell me, what is a Compass camera?

Peter K

On Apr 11, 2005 12:54 PM, Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mak,
>=20
> I'll bet that those Tessinas are leftovers from the first
> production run in 1960!  Has anyone ever seen one
> being used?
>=20
> I did see one at a La Jolla garage sale, several years
> ago.  No one bought it at $50.  There was a Compass
> camera at $100, but someone beat me to it.
>=20
> Jerry
>=20
> mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>=20
> > Keiv still lists/makes the Kiev 19m, a Nikon M mount mechanical SLR and=
 the Kiev 60 and 88 series of mechanical MF cameras, Hasselblad still makes=
 the V Series, NMikon makes the FM3a which has a full range of mechanical s=
peeds, Fed still makes the Fed 5/B/C Leica copy, Leica makes the MP, Rollei=
 as mentioned cranks out their TLR, Seagull/Phoenix in China still make the=
 TLRs and a Minolta SR copy, Tessina is still around...

> > wow not many left are there?

--=20
Peter K
=D3=BF=D5=AC