[rollei_list] Re: Pls. identify this Rollei accessory

--- John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> I do not know what the little protrusion on the side
> of the 54x40 mask
> is for(marked with the red arrow). My mask does not
> have one. Anybody
> have any ideas?
> For information - an article will hopefully be
> appearing in the April
> edition (January issue has just been posted) of
> 'Club Rollei User' on
> these mask sets.

John, Todd Belcher has explained that the 55x40 mask
with the protrusion is a mask for the Rolleiflex T,
the protrusion activates the camera 16 frames counter
mechanism; it's also described in the Rollei Report II
(PR 282), page 23-491.-

All the best

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).