[rollei_list] Re: Planar vs. Xenotar test

Thanks Rob and Pete.  That is another subject that I
have to read up on along with just experimenting once
I get the flash.  BTW, just thought you guys would
like to know, Diane Arbus who extensively used a
mamiya c330 (she also owned a tele-wide 'Flex that she
didn't use as much) almost always used a flash with it
during her day shots.  You can find more info on this
in her new book: Diane Arbus Revelations.
MIKE...

http://my.yahoo.com