[rollei_list] Re: Peter Negergal? Any buy Rollei's from him? I paid, no camera, no response....

Rich:

I sent you an email on the subject already, and then read Slobodan's positive experience. There was a "Peter J. Nebergall" who was hitting the "Leica" , "Hasselblad" and other lists in the past. Hopefully, it's not the same guy.

Jeff Greene

At 01:21 PM 6/20/2008, you wrote:
Does anyone personally know Peter J Nebergal (iusar4s@xxxxxxxx)?  He
posted for sale a couple of Rollei's on this list about a month ago.
We communicated (albiet a bit slowly back and forth) and agreed to a
deal on a Rolleicord.  He confirmed receipt of my funds (bank check)
and said he sent it out from back east about 3 weeks ago.  I have
received nothing as of today.  I emailed him three times in the last
week or so asking him to confirm the address he shipped to and the
service he used for shipping but have not heard back at all.  Hoping
it's just a misunderstanding because it all seemed on the up and up,
but does anyone have any info on him or know him?  Anyone else buy
from him successfully from that posting?

Thanks,

Richard S.
San Francisco