[rollei_list] Re: On-Topic Discussions: Rolleinars

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fstutterheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 14:15:01 +0100

Thor,

I believe you will find some of the information you are after here:

http://www.stutterheim.org/rolleigraphy/rolleinar_table.htm

It is more than 10 years ago since i have used a Rolleinar. IIRC the parallax
correction prism works "good enough".

Ferdi
----
Ferdi Stutterheim,
Drachten, Netherlands.

Op 22 jan 2010, om 14:41 heeft Thor Legvold het volgende geschreven: