[rollei_list] Re: On-Topic Discussions: Rolleinars

Thor,

I believe you will find some of the information you are after here:

http://www.stutterheim.org/rolleigraphy/rolleinar_table.htm

It is more than 10 years ago since i have used a Rolleinar. IIRC the parallax
correction prism works "good enough".

Ferdi
----
Ferdi Stutterheim,
Drachten, Netherlands.

Op 22 jan 2010, om 14:41 heeft Thor Legvold het volgende geschreven: