[rollei_list] Re: On-Topic Discussions

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 04:56:14 -0500

If I dropped my Rollei into single malt whiskey, should I choose one of the top
selling Japanese brands or should I stick to something from Scotland?
 Seriously though, I think we have been drifting off topic a little more than
is normal here. I think the underlying problem is that Rollei's are such
straight forward reliable, intuitive machines, that there just isn't a lot to
talk about.
All the best
Larry Cuffe