[rollei_list] Re: OT:Kodak Pocket 1A Autographic

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 12:27:07 -0300

Thanks Marc for the info!. The lens has no data, in general it means
it is a meniscus lens, Kodak anastigmat lenses always have name and
data, it could be that my camera lost the ring with the data, but I
have seen a lot of old Kodak cameras without lens data, the lens is
always a menuscus for these cases. There is the number "2906" close to
the lens-shutter.

Carlos