[rollei_list] Re: OT "the price of gasoline"" (was: Cost of LF (was: Austin has Unsubscribed))

  • From: Ardeshir Mehta <ardeshir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:11:54 -0400

On Thursday, April 21, 2005, at 01:23  PM, Bob Shell wrote:

> On Thursday, April 21, 2005, at 01:00  PM, Ardeshir Mehta wrote:
>
>> But then again IS fossil fuel really from fossils? Prof. Gold of
>> Cornell University, with whom I briefly corresponded a while back,
>> says no - and I tend to believe him.
>
> I tend to agree.  But even if it comes from deep-dwelling organisms,
> it takes a long time to replenish what we pump out.
>
> Bob

Yes. I feel that bio-renewable energy is the way to go.

Unless, of course, we can make Patrick et al.'s patent, or one of
Naudin's inventions, on a mass scale, and extract energy from the
vacuum! (See US patent No. 6,362,718 B1 dated March 26, 2002, available
as a .pdf file from
<http://www.aw-verlag.ch/Others/Bearden%20-
%20MotionlessElectromagneticGenerator.pdf> for the former, and
<http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/2magpup.htm> and
<http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/mppprop.htm> for the latter.)