[rollei_list] Re: OT "the price of gasoline"" (was: Cost of LF (was: Austin has Unsubscribed))

Make this happen, and you will be the richest man in the world... good luck!

Eric Goldstein

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Apr 21, 2005 9:15 AM
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: OT "the price of gasoline"" (was: Cost of LF (was:
Austin has Unsubscribed))

I see what you are saying, but we have created a massive deficit in the
USA by buying so much more from overseas than we sell there.  Foreign
oil imports is a big chunk of that.  Even if BioDiesel production is
energy negative, the money would stay here in the USA.  And I don't
think it would be energy negative if approached on a large scale.

Bob