[rollei_list] Re: OT / prove it !

  • From: Chris Wong <chris_wong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:54:11 -0800

I have to agree. :-) Two of the most well-known nature photographers,
Art Wolfe and John Shaw, uses zoom in a lot of their pictures. I'm very
impressed by their image composition and the use of light. For me,
technical sharpness comes second. Of course, sharpness is as important
to make the picture impressive though... So, arguably it should come
first provided you also have a great composition...

Chris