[rollei_list] Re: OT iPod (was Re: Wanted to Buy Macintosh SE/30)

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:21:39 -0700

The iPod does have an alarm clock.

*Extras > Clock >Alarm Clock*

On 9/17/06, Marvin Wallace <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Its not the IPLOD bashers that need to lighten up, frankly I couldn't give a monkeys about the little pieces of junk. It's the "Mac" rule computers and "Ipods" rule "Macs" bunch that need to lighten up. Reading the thread below, they should of a least put and alarm clock on the thing, in fact the PLODS are such a marketing phenomenon that ill bet somebody has already marketed a third part add on alarm clock module. Just my accessories worth. Do you know Levi market jeans with a silly IPLOD pocket attached to a silly long red rope. Marvin.