[rollei_list] Re: (OT and off) Rolliecord and Leica

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 22:24:13 -0500

Welcome aboard. Great cameras to start with.

Elias
On Jan 23, 2007, at 1:12 PM, Hacks4ever@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hello all,
I have enjoyed your emails. I am new to the world of photography and received my first Rolleicord V in the mail today which seems to be in fine condition so I will be consulting you all in the future for advice on use. I also use Leica 35 CL. I am purchasing this for a photography class in which they teach you how to develop film etc. I go to the website and look at pictures when you all post so I know I have a long way to go to get good. Just wanted to introduce myself. Sandi Illinois