[rollei_list] Re: OT: Zeiss Agencies and French optics being nationalized

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 04:02:28 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc James Small" <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 7:46 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: OT: Zeiss Agencies and French optics being nationalized

On 6/16/2009 8:21 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
Manny,

Of course you are right! Let all the car manufacturers and their suppliers and employees go belly up. The banks and insurers too. We need another depression as we had post 1929. Or as Germany had after WW1.

That will bring the strong to power! :-)

Yes you are right-- Right OOYFM!

Jerry

Government stimulus packages have been tried across the World for the past 4,000 years. Not one of them has ever worked. All have failed and have failed miserably. None of FDR's hinky-dinky programs worked to alleviate the Great Depression: the WWII boom did that, just by way of one example.

Marc

    Name me a 4000 year old stimulus package, just one.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA