[rollei_list] Re: OT - Super Ikonta 6x6 532/16 Film Winding Anomaly

  • From: Mike Kovacs <mskovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:54:44 -0500

For the 11-shot Super Ikontas, just wind a half frame past #1 and its
unlikely you will have spacing issues.  I'm very familiar with the inner
workings of these cameras.  The spacing is not adjustable as its
determine by cuts made on the bottom of the big winding gear.

Lots of info here:
http://www.davidrichert.com/rebuilding_the_super_ikonta.htm