[rollei_list] Re: OT St Patrick's day

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:23:02 -0500

At 06:19 PM 3/18/2010, you wrote:
Eric,

Would you believe that Bristol Farms Market, our SUPER high end market
is listed as a source for White Castle "hamburgers"? I remember when they were
10 cents each at a WC near Van Cortlandt Park, where I used to fly model
airplanes in the 1940's.  (or were they 5 cents each?)

Jerry Lehrer

Jerry may remember when Jack in the Box, a San Diego company, sold a very nice hamburger for either 13 or 18 cents, don't remember which.

They did well against McDonalds in the early days because they were cooked to order at Jack and pre-cooked at MacD.

DAW