[rollei_list] Re: OT St Patrick's day

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:42:31 -0400

You're right then.

Antonio's in New Bedford, Mass. sells a really big tasty burger on a Portuguese roll with basket of fries - enough food for two - for about $6.
More of what I had in mind - does McD and BK count?
But I suppose even Antonio's price translates into $3 when the portions are considered... Hardly ever go out for burgers, but after this OT thread I think I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow.

A good greasy bacon and cheese burger can be had at the Dog House in New Bedford.

I'll have to shoot some pics of these places to share with you all.

Elias

On Mar 18, 2010, at 5:03 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

My search engine comes  up with this

Big Mac - $3.29
Whopper - $2.39

I have no idea what a scotch on the rocks cost in NY.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner