[rollei_list] Re: OT St Patricks day

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:59:51 -0400

You got the wrong guy Jerry. I was teasing Jon in my reply, and you took his quote as mine. I do, unfortunately for both of us, increase the demand for meat and drink.

Elias (nowhere near Irish, but my wife must be related to Jerry's wife)

On Mar 17, 2010, at 6:11 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Elias,

Perfectly OK for you to "no longer eat meat and no longer drink." That reduces the demand for the things I like, and hence keeps the prices from going beyond my means. I wish there were more like you.

We will be celebrating st Patrick's day with a recently discovered Irish straight malt called "Redbreast"---. FANTASTIC!

To go along with corned beef and colcannon.. Guinness of course, but that is an everyday quaff.

Jerry Lehrer  (not Irish, but my wife is 1/4 Irish-- 3/4 Scottish)

Elias_Roustom wrote:
If I could I would be in my hometown of Chicago... Watch them dye the river green and then enjoy corned beef and cabbage at a friendly pub... But I'm no longer in Chicago no longer eat meat and no longer drink....