[rollei_list] Re: OT Seal Dry Mount Press

  • From: "Maurice M. Greeson" <maurice@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:28:08 -0600

Hi Rob,  They changed their name to Bienfang and I ordered some parts for an
older Seal Press a couple of years ago and the parts people were in Salt
Lake City, Ut.  Here is a link to a page from one Seal/Bienfang distributor:
http://tinyurl.com/n94yza They do not have parts, however.
The manufacturer is Hunt Corp. in No. Carolina and the last phone numbers I
have are:  800-872-9511 and 704-879-4868  They gave me the number of the
parts outlet in SLC. They were helpful..
I also found this on the web: "  If you want parts for older presses you'll
have to call a company called On Site Maintenance. They stock original parts
for all seal presses - I think they bought the old Seal company's existing
inventory. Their phone number is 866.667.4836"

Hope this helps...Maurice