[rollei_list] Re: OT Re: new Zeiss Ikon- a hollow construct?

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:48:44 -0300

Most of them are square, I have some at Flickr in JPG format for the
Internet,  I think you could be very hard pressed to guess they were
taken with a Rollei TLR since I belong to some Rollei lists. I write
on 35mm or digital cameras almost for fun and because there are no
Rollei topics to discuss, but I prefer by far the Medium Format.

Carlos