[rollei_list] Re: OT: Question re shutter CLA and Ronsonol

  • From: Richard Urmonas <rurmonas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:21:41 +101800

Nooooooooo.  No solvent.  Either have a proper CLA done, or put up with it as
it is.
Putting solvent inside just moves the gunk around.  You may get the shutter
working
OK for a while, but it will soon gum up again.  Further the solvent could move
gunk
onto the shutter blades in which case you will have to send it for a proper CLA.

Richard

--
Richard Urmonas