[rollei_list] Re: OT: Need help choosing a scanner

Allen,

I have an older Epson and find it does the job. I am considering an
upgrade to the newer 4990. I think these are a very good value and
deliver excellent quality at affordable prices.

Peter K

On 7/15/07, Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm to the point of shopping for a scanner to use on negs, slides and
prints.  My main purpose is for posting on the internet.  This topic
has been covered before, but things keep changing in that market and I
would like as current advice as possible.

Thanx for whatever help anyone can offer.   Please contact me off list
(unless you have information of general interest, of course).

Allen Zak

Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬