[rollei_list] Re: OT: Leica Film Length-Now Kodachrome

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:56:53 -0400

This is inaccurate information. The Technicolor process had a great
deal of control of saturation and hue, to a lesser degree contrast. If
the film-makers had wanted more natural color, they could have had it.
It was the grammar/preference of the time and had little to do with
the process.

Eric Goldstein

--

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:03 AM, David Sadowski <dsadowski@xxxxxxxxx>