[rollei_list] Re: OT: Leica

At 08:49 AM 11/16/2009, Thor Legvold wrote:

>(p.s. actually his work is excellent, which is why there is a waiting
>list. My equipment came back as new, and works flawlessly. His prices
>are pretty decent, and there are very few people around who really
>know these old Contaxi. Thus his renommé)

Thor

To be fair, there are many other folks who work regularly on Contax RF gear, from Ken Ruth at Bald Mountain to Essex Camera and Eddie Smoloff in New York. I have never used Henry but I have used many others and have never had a complaint about the service received.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!