[rollei_list] Re: OT "La Dolce Vita" Paparazzi

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:27:31 -0400

I should clarify.
I did see the film a few years ago but had long stared at a cover of an
American Photographer in which they used a promo still from the film.
A big cluster of photographers shooting somebody as they get out of an
airplane down the roll up steps. An old German photographer is holding his
Rolleifix over his head looking at the screen up side down as was commonly
done.
These guys were real photographers not the Paparazzi who are kids off of
farms as we know them today.
I think it might have been an Avedon shot.

But they were not "the movie" they were the set up promo shots which came
later.

Mark William Rabiner