[rollei_list] Re: OT Kodak out of Digital?

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 12:23:05 -0400

Peter K. wrote:

Hi Eric,
What you actually posted was:
"BTW GE is a well-diversified company with several discrete core businesses that include internal manufacturing. By most traditional measures it is the most successful stock in the history of the S&P 500."

Yup, you're right Peter, I said the S&P and I meant the Dow. It is I believe the most successful stock in the 100+ year history of the Dow and one of the few left from the original average. A remarkable feat, which was my point.

Eric Goldstein