[rollei_list] Re: OT: Kodak Film Formats

  • From: "Robert Creason" <rcreason-1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:36:37 -0600

I bought one of Kodak's 110 cameras in the 70's wanting a pocket camera but
wanting the best photo quality I could get.  I think it was a model 60.  It
had a f2.7 lens and RF focusing.  Thinking this might give a good high
quality print, but was very disappointed in its performance.  I don't think
I could see much difference, if any, between it and the cheap, fixed focus
version.  I think the negative size and the problems with cartridge loading
could just not be overcome.  It was the most expensive one they made but was
still a disappointment.
Bob